Sunday, February 6, 2011

[Introduction] Beginnings

As this is my first blog, allow me to introduce myself, my name is Paul.  This blog is primarily going to be about Dota2 or Heroes of Newerth (HoN), as I haven't played the original Dota in a few years and my interest in League of Legends is very, very low.

I'm not a competitive player, though I do try to keep informed about the current meta-game and have managed to build up what I believe is a decent sized nugget of Heroes of Newerth knowledge.  The purpose of this blog will be to primarily help new players, and secondarily share information.  I think that if the community shares information, the overall skill level of the community will rise and the game will be more enjoyable for everyone (yeah I know, feel good moment).  That said, welcome to my mad little world, enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment